US President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle are celebrating their 23rd wedding anniversary today October 3rd. They got married on Oct. 3, 1992, at Trinity United Church in Chicago. Happy wedding anniversary to them.
Over time, Michelle has said that she has learned to forgive some of the president’s habits.
“What I’ve come to find is, you don’t sweat the small stuff,The journey that we’ve taken together, the fun we’ve had, the challenges we’ve faced, the two beautiful children that we’re raising — I kind of give him a pass now when he leaves his socks on the floor or tells that story for the one hundredth time and wants us to laugh at it as if we first heard it.” Michelle says.
The Obama’s are truly wonderful couple and even as some of the most important people on the planet, they seem to have a wonderful marriage. Here are five of our favorite moments of the couple.
1. That time when the President and the First Lady were everything at the Chinese State Dinner.
2. That time when Michelle wished Barack a happy Valentines Day and said, “Love is all you need.”
3. That time when Barack wished Michelle a happy birthday and they looked forever in love.
4. That time when the Obamas were ready for College Signing Day and were reppin’ their alma maters.
5. That time when Obama shared that wonderful throwback of them on their wedding day.